Diamond tipped tools give a significant increase in tool
life compared to Tungsten Carbide tooling.
For sizing and
dividing cuts on CNC routers
range of high performance routers, are designed for the
fast removal of material from all types of man-made
boards and hardwoods.
Jointing, grooving, copying and rebating on CNC routers
for particle board and MDF panels, raw, melamine and
paper laminated, HPL and foil laminated/veneered panels
and plywood Hard and exotic woods.
Plastics: Thermoplastics, duroplastics, Corian, Varicor
and solid laminates.
- PCD also gives an accuracy of cut
throughout the tool life and faster feed rates as
well as reduced downtime.
- High performance
tool for rough and finish milling
- Segmented tip design with Diamond plunge tip
- Up and down shear cut to prevent
breakout on veneers and laminates
- High wear resistance
- Can be re-sharpened for extended
- Longer tool life and therefore
- Right or Left hand cutting rotation
- Plunge cut facility (using Z and X
- Large spiral
alternate shear angle for quality cut
- Length adjusting
Maximum RPM=24000. Max feed rate up to
For use on fixed head, NC or mechanical feed CNC