Diamond tipped tools give a significant increase in tool
life compared to Tungsten Carbide tooling.|
Jointing, grooving, copying and rebating on CNC routers
for particle board and MDF panels, raw, melamine and
paper laminated, HPL and foil laminated/veneered panels
and plywood Hard and exotic woods.
Plastics: Thermoplastics, duroplastics, Corian, Varicor
and solid laminates.
- PCD also gives an accuracy of cut
throughout the tool life and faster feed rates as
well as reduced downtime.
- Segmented tip design with Tungsten
Carbide plunge tip
- Up and down shear cut to prevent
breakout on veneers and laminates
- High wear resistance
- Can be re-sharpened for extended
- Longer tool life and therefore
- Right or Left hand cutting rotation
- Plunge cut facility (using Z and X
- Low purchase price
Maximum RPM=24000. Max feed rate 3 to
For use on fixed head, NC or mechanical feed CNC