Serviceable PCD for Chipboard
Disposable PCD for MDF - single tip
with plunge facility
Polycrystalline Diamond tipped tools give a significant increase in tool
life compared to Tungsten Carbide tooling.
Jointing, grooving, copying and rebating on CNC routers for particle board and
MDF panels, raw, melamine and paper laminated,
HPL and foil laminated/veneered
panels and plywood Hard and exotic woods.
Plastics: Thermoplastics, duroplastics, Corian, Varicor and solid laminates.
- PCD also gives an accuracy of cut throughout the tool life and faster feed
rates as well as reduced downtime.
- Single tip prevents edge lines on MDF.
- High wear resistance
- Can be re-sharpened up to 2 times depending on edge
- Longer tool life and therefore reduced downtime
- Right or Left hand cutting rotation available
- Plunge cut facility (using Z and X axis)
- Low purchase price